- Private, secluded rural Lincoln County property
- 76 Acres MOL
- Seasonal Ponds
- Open Range-Zoned for Agriculture
- Next to miles of BLM land
- Potential for solar and/or wind power
- Low taxes
- 5 miles of gravel road to pavement
- 12 miles to Davenport, WA (pop. 1,684).
Room to roam and space to breathe, 76 acres of private and secluded channeled scablands. Deer and turkey on property, fabulous fishing/boating on famous Lake Roosevelt (Columbia River) just minutes away. Adjacent to BLM sage grouse and state wildlife areas. Five and one half miles of year round access via graveled county road to pavement, yet only twelve miles to small rural town of Davenport complete with 24 bed hospital/clinic and grocery store. Just under 50 miles to Spokane. Currently used as a multi-family recreational get-away. Great potential for a retreat. Lincoln County is sparsely populated so you will have few neighbors. Taxes for 2012 just $283.
Asking $45,000 or best offer.
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.