- On 29.71 wooded acres between Perry and Montezuma, Georgia.
- The 4,946 s.f. home was built in 2001, with the Blue Maxx construction system, with 10-inch thick concrete walls.
- The master bedroom closet is also a reinforced concrete tornado shelter, for more protection!
- Home has 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, plus a full in-law apartment!
- Also features home office, pantry, and laundry room.
- The downstairs is fully handicapped accessible.
- Features three air conditioning units, central vacuum, and intercom and security systems.
- There is a two car attached garage. Some of the extras include a patio, koi pond, pump house, garden shed, and extensive landscaping with a sprinkler system.
- There is a 25 X 40 steel shop and storage building.
Price recently reduced to $375,000! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.