Home for Sale on Spring Creek, Chiloquin, Oregon - $625,000
Rustic homestead on level, lightly timbered acreage near Chiloquin, Oregon with 200 gpm artesian water supply. Block built 1,926 sf home, 2BD 2BA, large garage, shops, barn. Bordered by turquoise, clear Spring Creek river. Peaceful rural setting with room for livestock on 73 acres with well-drained soil suitable for gardening and orchard. Limited access to outsiders. Fish and game on-site and in adjoining Sun Pass State Forest. Near the Sprague and Williamson Rivers; world famous trout streams. Within 35 miles of Klamath Falls, population 21,000, and Medford, Oregon, 80 miles west with a population of 76,000.
Water is life and this property is as alive as it possibly can be. 200 gallons per minute of incredibly pure water gush from the deep natural artesian well of this 73-acre parcel of remote, lightly timbered, waterfront property. Visit survivalacreageoregon.com for more information!
Three-quarters of a mile of shoreline face Spring Creek; a major tributary of the world famous Williamson River, a few hundred yards away. Fish and game in this area includes wild native rainbows and brown trout, mule deer, elk, Mountain and California quail, wild turkey, Canada Geese, and the occasional lion and bear.
The solidly built home sits securely in the back of the woods and boasts a dock and boathouse and an expansive and nicely equipped woodworking shop that’s also perfect for self-sufficient craftsmen who choose to do their own reloading, powder making, smelting, foundry work, etc.
Commercial utilities provide the electricity but water, wind, and sun are available if you choose to go off the grid. At the end of the road, the property is remote yet convenient to US Highway 97 and is backed by US Forest Service land. There’s a barn for livestock, land for grazing, and plenty of space for building the perfect compound to provide the security and future you want for you, your children, and their children to come.
- Ideal for fractional ownership.
- Rustic homestead with a 1,926 sq. ft. home, 2 BD 2BA
- Two garage/shops, one with a nicely equipped woodworking shop
- Large barn, 50 x 24 sq. ft.
- All except the barn are masonry buildings-fireproof and ballistically protective
- Plentiful H2O with an artesian well delivering 200 gpm and frontage on Spring Creek river.
- 73.29 acres for growing your own food or hunting
- 215 days of sunshine a year on average, US average is 205 days
- 18 inches of rain a year on average
- Good exposure for photovoltaics
- Oregon has no sales tax
- Property taxes are $1,500 per year
- Zoning is Forest Resource
- Not located in FEMA Special Flood Hazard area
- Elevation of 4,208 feet
- Privacy from the road and neighbors
- All structures hidden from the nearest road
- Surrounded by State and National Forest lands of over 2.3 million acres
- Chiloquin is a small town of 734 population
- Nearest large cities are Klamath Falls, 35 miles, population 21,000; and Medford, 80 miles, population 76,000
- Not in the path of any future development
- Limited access to outsiders
- Plenty of timber
- Oregon enjoys an abundance of stable hydroelectric power
Contact us now to arrange a showing of this premiere property at 541-772-3790 or firstname.lastname@example.org