A true retreat on 7.6 acres full of survival features, wildlife, and natural beauty, this unique property has two creeks one that flows year around into a beautiful trout pond. Private at the base of the mountain yet not far from the quiet town of Kalispell, Montana.
- Clean year around creek strait off of the mountain with micro hydropower potential.
- Great well pure enough to bottle.
- Field to raise livestock.
- Garden spot with good soil.
- Approximate 3000 square foot house.
- 30x40 shop with 14x40 loft all shee-trocked and heat.
- More for serious buyer.
- Price $675,000.
Call 406-253-5509 or email email@example.com.