This is an asset sale on 1,289+/- acres in Georgia. It is the ultimate hedge. If the country gets better, it’s a great agri-tourism destination and wholesome farm. If the country gets worse, it’s worth even more. A perfect distance from the populations of large cities and vulnerability of our ports.
- Sleeping accommodations for 100 and room to expand
- 210 acres of irrigated pastures and fertile farmland.
- WATER! 83+/- acres of lakes
- 640 +/- acres of managed timber
- Aquaculture/Fish Hatchery
- Wild Boar Double-Fenced Enclosure
- Several Observation Towers
- Herd of dairy cows and cheese-making operation
- Mushroom House
- Fruit/Berry Orchards
- Lodge, cottages, central dining hall