What is a Retreat?
Most people interested in buying a property for a retreat are looking for some combination of:
- A water source
- Small to large acreage
- Land for pasture or gardens
- Good topsoil
- A rural area
- A private, secluded property, which would be out of the way of any sort of trouble
- The ability to defend the retreat, in the case of a total collapse, in which crime becomes rampant.
- Potential for solar, wind, or microhydro power.
- Builders and Consultants (1)
- Directory (21)
- Canada (2)
- Saskatchewan (1)
- Guyon Springs - 783 Acres - Cupper Creek Land Co. - Dayville, OR
- Holland Ranch - 370 Acres - Cupper Creek Land Co. - Bates, OR
- Serenity Ranch - Cupper Creek Land Co. - Long Creek, Oregon
- Private John Day River Acres - Cupper Creek Land Co. - Dayville, OR
- Nounan Valley Retreat - Ryan Olsen - Montpelier, Idaho
- Rural Ranch Retreat - Ryan Olsen - Grace, Idaho
- Lava Ranch Retreat - Ryan Olsen - Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
- Privacy and Seclusion in Nicholas County, West Virginia
- Off-Grid Oasis on 40+ Acres - Kathleen Nelson - Saguache, CO
- Prepper’s Dream - Craig Kreider - Darby, MT