Specializing in rural farms and retreats in and around the Roanoke Valley. A Franklin County native, farmer, and timberland owner, my life-long passion for the land has prepared me to represent buyers and sellers with a unique range of insights and expertise. I am a REALTOR with an exclusive specialty in land, farms, historic properties, and rural homes.
• Owner and operator of Truman Hill Farm Grass-Fed Beef in Hardy
• Named 2012 Outstanding Forest Steward by Va. Dept. of Forestry for timberland management
• Completed Forestry for REALTORS course at Virginia Tech
• Guided over 100 landowners through conservation easements as project manager for Western Virginia Land Trust and easement director for Conservation Partners, LLC
• Serves on governor-appointed Virginia Recreational Facilities Authority, now during fourth administration
• Served 8 years on Franklin County Board of Supervisors
• Past board member of Roanoke Valley - Alleghany Regional Planning Commission
• Served on Va. Department of Game and Inland Fisheries Wildlife Conservation Plan Steering Committee
• Past Chair of Blue Ridge Boy Scouts Council Conservation Committee
• Historic preservation expertise includes restoration of 1880s farmhouse and research and assistance for two National Historic Register nominations
Rural Residential and Farm Broker I am a licensed Realtor and Associate Broker with Kline May Realty and Cottonwood Commercial. I am also a co-owner of Vacation Properties Made Simple, a short-term rental management firm. I specialize in representing my clients in the purchase and sale of unique properties within the central Shenandoah Valley. I truly love this area and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, and related services, including mortgage, insurance, and inspection information.