Cabin, bunker 178 acres mature forest and 3 large ponds
- 2 insulated buildings 540 square feet built 1980, 2×6 walls R20 insulation, double glazed windows. Continuous concrete foundation. Durable pre-painted metal roofs installed 1990 and durable pre-painted aluminum siding.
- Main cabin looks out over beaver pond full of wildlife
- Finished inside with durable linoleum and paneling and trim, pine furniture
- Main cabin is 3 small bedrooms and comes furnished, built in beds with foam mattresses (one queen, one full size bunk bed, one shorter bunk bed), has both a Jotul woodstove and a wood cookstove with hot water tank, deck, kerosene lamps, library, piano, cold storage in crawl space and lots of survival food and gear.
- Second building is also well built and insulated, storage for survival homesteading gear. It has 2 stoves and piping which can be installed.
- 20x 20 Wood shed stocked with several cords dry wood.
- Hand pump on well never freezes
- Large root cellar 10’x20’ never freezes also doubles as a nuclear bunker fallout shelter.
- Remote wilderness! 50 km from town of Rainy River, Access is currently by 2 km hike along trail and over 2 beaver dams. Please contact us before going to the property for access options and clearance.
- Official road access, just a one hundred meters to corner of property, 1 km to cabin. Other road access options from north and east with closer roads.
- Cabins situated on 3-acre pond with beaver, otter, mink, deer, bear, ducks, pelicans, grouse, foxes, coyotes, wolves, some moose, elk, snowshoe hare
- Mature forest: aspen, balsam fir, spruce, cedar, birch, larch
- Deep clay soil is fertile
- Thousands of acres of crown land around
- Lake of the woods just 14 km
- Land with Structures