Hottelville, PA. Property is in Forest County, located between Cooks State Forest and Allegheny National Forest. There was previously a homestead on this site but it was loss to fire 100 years ago.
- Land has been timbered heavily but regrowth is usually rapid. Mostly flat with a slight slope to the east. Neighbor to the north is a Christmas tree farm, has been there for decades.
- Underground natural gas pipeline runs east to west through north end of property.
- Approximately 40 acres of the parcel are south of the pipeline and 10 acres are north of it.
- Only current easement onto land is via the pipeline trail, regularly cleared, driveable and accessible to the land owner perpetually via pipeline lease.
- Area is rich in natural gas, there are wells on many of the neighboring properties but this property has never been explored.
- Area is rife with large deer and large deer populations!
- Includes mineral rights.
Civic Water Supply or None