Luxury Real Estate Auction
Château LeJeune – Waterfront Living on Old Fort Bayou
Auction: September 9, 2018 at 3:00pm CDT
Selling Online via Simulcast with Pre-Bidding and
On-Site at 707 Rue Rivage, Ocean Springs, MS 39564.
Château LeJeune is where spectacular panoramic views of Old Fort Bayou meet contemporary living. This masterfully-designed Ocean Springs, MS estate is perfectly positioned on 4.42 acres. It includes 6,000± square feet of living space, 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, custom library and a captain’s watch complete with a cypress shiplap mantle fireplace and full service bar.
Upon entering the grand stair case of the home you will find amazing waterfront views from nearly every window, 12’ ceilings throughout and 24’ ceilings in the main living area. The one inch thick custom imported tile covering the majority of the homes’ flooring and a custom curved African Rosewood staircase are just a few of the amazing touches that make Château LeJeune truly amazing.
Château LeJeune is located in the highly desirable Maurepas Landing, a gated waterfront community in the heart of Ocean Springs.
Listing price is for search criteria only, actual price will be determined at auction.
Commanding Views, Fenced or Gated
Boat or Floatplane, Year Round Road
- Imported granite flooring
- 5 Fireplaces (custom designed
- Capitan’s Watch has a fireplace with a cypress shiplap mantle and full service bar (sink
- Custom built railing inside and out
- Custom built solid African Rosewood curved staircase
- Elevator (4 stops)
- Library with Custom Ladder
- Pella windows with low ‘e’ rating
- Steel supported structure
- 250 ft Pier with 70 ft “T” and Boat Lift
- built with gas starters)
- burglar and emergency alarm system
- refrigerator and ice maker)