A PARADISE in PARADISE
Located in a gated division is this lovely property of 3.37 hectares (8.32 acre) plantation, 400 m (over 4000sq.ft) home garage and gardens in the Santa Martha sector of Santa Isabel ( La Union) boasting over 500 mature fruiting trees consisting of primarily avocado and citrus with a good share of bananas and other tropical and rare plants.
The home is 400 meters of construction (approximately 4300 sq. ft.)
-4 bedroom with in suite baths, a full social bath downstairs.
-maids quarters with full bath, first and second floor terrace, in ground pool
-jacuzzi with full bath/ changing room/ full bath in the pool area.
– barbeque area all overlooking the valley with a perfect view of the Sleeping Inca
-plantation consists of approximately 200 avocado, 200 citrus, over 200 banana tree and 500 coffee trees. Other fruit trees consist of papaya, cherimoya, naranjilla, guayaba, macadamia nuts, coco palms and sugar cane.
-Rare plants consist of approximately 500 species of exotic ornamental plants
-Pond for the extensive irrigation and is filled by canal water for 3 days bi-weekly
-Numerous Meditation areas with benches carefully placed throughout the property connected by pathways
-4 potential home sites for added division or family compound
-property taxes paid for 2017 were $153.53
-Extra 1 ha. (2.5 acre) lot available for purchase @ $20 per meter
End of the Road, Fenced or Gated
Cell, Internet, Phone, Satellite
Year Round Road
- beautiful climate no need for heating or air conditioning
- concentration of Ex-Pats among indigenous peoples
- Cuenca rated in top cities to retire on the planet 1-1/2 hours away
- Ecuador in top 5 places on the planet to retire (Forbes
- Electrically controlled gated access
- International Living and money magazine) for years running
- Large pond with canal water for irrigation
- multiple home sites
- stunning views
- very quiet rural area yet close enough to towns for needs
- wholesale fruit growing operation