29370 Post Mountain Road
Hodgen, Oklahoma 74939
Over a million acres of Ouachita National Forest await in the backyard of this secluded property near Cedar Lake. Entrance gate to the forest for high-clearance/off road vehicles is easily accessible from the 1.75 acre property.
Main house overview:
– 1256 sq ft. 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms (shower, sink, toilet in each)
– Recently renovated master bathroom with beautiful, custom-built cabinets, double sinks, and new tile for floor and shower.
– All double-pane windows throughout cabin
– The main parts of the large house floor and outside walls are built with unique 2 2/3 inch tongue-and-groove railroad Boxcar planks. Attic has sprayed installation. Laundry room:
– 1 electric washer and 1 propane dryer. Sits side-by-side. Above the washer and dryer, there is a shelf with plenty of storage space.
– Special order tile for cabinet top and back splash.
– New ceramic double sink installed.
– Plenty of storage space with three different pantries. – Appliances include GE propane stove, electric refrigerator with freezer compartment
Guest cabin overview:
– 400 sq ft.
– Includes a newly remodeled shower with on-demand hot water
– Wood burning stove, a refrigerator, and its own propane tank
– Barn: has a 21×13 floored loft, with a smooth concrete floor that is 21×27. Three propane tanks: one 500 gallon, one 625 gallon, and one 165 gallon tank.
– Covered wood shed: 10×10
– Battery house for the solar batteries, generator, and magnum inverter (4.2 KM system)
– Organic garden (60×40), with an 8 ft. chain-linked fence
– Chicken pen with enclosed house
– Various fruit trees
– Graceland Garage, custom-built (14×24), wrapped and double insulated with a 6×14 cedar-lined closet.
– Fence around entire property – Windmill
NEW installments since 2016:
– Filter charger water treatment system for entire house
– Propane kitchen stove – Brown (manufacturer)
– KitchenAid electric refrigerator
– LG Window air conditioner
– Submergible well pump / by Wayne Deep company (installed November 2015)
– Solar attic fan
– Solar Electricity installed in 2016: 42 KW 15 panels, 285 American-made magnum inverter
16 Trojan batteries L16
Midnight classic controller
Rigid Yamaha 5700 Watt propane and gas generator
*Contact owner about total cost of the system
– 11700 BTN Beach Tankless Water Heater (liquid propane) on-demand hot water heater (2016, big house)
– Bosch Tankless Water Heater (guest house)
– HearthStone Select Collection Phoenix (Model 8612) Wood burning stove. Takes up to 21 inch logs. Very efficient. Newly installed, 2016. Cost is around $3,000.
Barn, Fenced Pasture, Fields, Garden
Well or Spring
Cell, Internet, Phone, Satellite
Seasonal/4WD Road, Year Round Road
- chicken coop
- Guest Cabin