Relax and re-charge in this large 3000sq ft solar powered, custom/contemporary home on 90 wooded acres. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 4 car garage. Open floor plan. Cook's kitchen has Corian countertops, commercial style DCS range with BBQ grill, tile floor and large walk-in pantry. First floor master suite has walk-in closet, dual vanity, jetted steam shower and deck leading to wood fired cedar hot tub. Central Vac. Dual sided propane fireplace and radiant heat. Many unique features. Home is off-grid, solar and 8.5kw Kohler propane generator wired and plumbed to house. Large decks, partially finished walk-out basement. Large fenced garden area. Established perennials and fruit trees. 90 acres of forest and brooks! Lots of wildlife and trails throughout the property. 10 minutes to I-89 yet quiet and peacefull. Not a neighbor in sight! Keep it all for yourself or the deed allows for subdivision to a total of 3 building lots. Come, live the happy life!!! Additional Information: 3000 sq ft above grade, 1500 sq ft partially finished walk out basement, attached 1800 sq ft 2 story 4 car garage with storage attic above! Appliances included: Propane refrigerator, dryer, stove, freezer; Electric washer, dishwasher. Two in-ground propane tanks: 1000 and 500 gallons. Two sheds: Wood shed and Storage shed. A possible second building lot has been perc tested and has septic design. Low maintenance Hardiboard cement siding and composite decking. New roof in 2018 and freshly painted, ready to go! Fenced garden is 25X38 with 6 ft tall chain link fence. Custom-maple cabinet in family room, Pool table, safe, workbench, 2004 Ford F250 superduty w\ 8ft Boss V-blade plow Included in sale. Property taxes: $8000/yr.
Get out and enjoy mother nature! Like what you see? Call us at 802-238-6683 or email @ email@example.com and lets talk!!
End of the Road
Garden, Marketable Timber
Stream or Pond, Well or Spring
Generator, Off-Grid, Solar/Hydro/Wind
Year Round Road
- 4 car garage
- 8 ft Maple York Spiral staircase
- Corian countertops
- DCS range w/grill
- dual sided fireplace (living/master)
- Hubbardton Forge lights
- huge walk-out basement
- jetted steam shower
- Kohler farmhouse sink
- Large walk-in pantry
- location location location!!! North end of the Mad River Valley - Away from it all yet close to everything!
- Northwoods Joinery Hemlock timberframe
- Radiant heat
- Snorkel hot tub and outside shower
- so much more!! Have you ever dreamed about owning your own land? Land to hunt on. Do some logging. Do some maple sugaring. Hike your own property. Fish on. Ride your 4 wheeler. Snowshoeing and skiing
- soapstone hearth
- Tons of storage space not to mention 90 acres to call your own!
- You'll find this 3000 sq. ft. home on 90 acres is a spectacular must see property!