Contemporary concrete and steel I-beam, 2-Story home is built like a fortress perched on the hilltop in the middle of the property w/views for miles. Mostly finished upstairs has 2000sf; 3BR/3.5BA and an open loft LR/KIT. Unfinished downstairs has 5000sf; 12-20′ ceilings, open floor plan, LR, KIT, LNDY, MBR/BA, Fitness, Pool and 3 Car GAR. Many great features: Indoor heated salt sys year round swimming pool, private water well, radiant in floor(6″ slab) heat, mini-split heating and cooling, lifetime Decra steel roof and 2 balconies.
This private retreat has it all:
- 1+ac deep water stocked spring fed pond and seasonal creeks
- Fruit tree orchard, terraced hillside grapes and black berries
- Deer, turkey, rabbit, dove, geese and other wild game bird
- Abundance of wild edible/medicinal plants
- Commercial hydroponics greenhouse and several rotating garden plots
- All mineral rights to transfer
- 5 out buildings including 140′ storage, 100+yo barn, garage, chicken coop and WWII army bunker.
- Land is free from chemicals for 8 years and ready for Organic Certification
The main home is unfinished and offered as is. However, a do-it-yourselfer could step right in and finish without permits or restrictions. Adding a $45K 15 KW grid tied solar array with future plans to battery bank energy would take home completely off grid and self reliant. This small productive homestead is on a blacktop road only minutes to two local towns and 1hr 15min to Tulsa, OK or Joplin, MO.
- 20 acres + Main House w/pond: $299K, Cash only
- 20 acres + Guest House w/greenhouse, fruit orchard and out buildings: $149K provide own financing
- 20 acres land: $65K provide own financing
- 20 acres land bordering CR 2800: $60K provide own financing