Specializing in rural farms and retreats in and around the Roanoke Valley. A Franklin County native, farmer, and timberland owner, my life-long passion for the land has prepared me to represent buyers and sellers with a unique range of insights and expertise. I am a REALTOR with an exclusive specialty in land, farms, historic properties, and rural homes.
• Owner and operator of Truman Hill Farm Grass-Fed Beef in Hardy
• Named 2012 Outstanding Forest Steward by Va. Dept. of Forestry for timberland management
• Completed Forestry for REALTORS course at Virginia Tech
• Guided over 100 landowners through conservation easements as project manager for Western Virginia Land Trust and easement director for Conservation Partners, LLC
• Serves on governor-appointed Virginia Recreational Facilities Authority, now during fourth administration
• Served 8 years on Franklin County Board of Supervisors
• Past board member of Roanoke Valley - Alleghany Regional Planning Commission
• Served on Va. Department of Game and Inland Fisheries Wildlife Conservation Plan Steering Committee
• Past Chair of Blue Ridge Boy Scouts Council Conservation Committee
• Historic preservation expertise includes restoration of 1880s farmhouse and research and assistance for two National Historic Register nominations
Views of Roanoke Valley from atop Chestnut Level on these 54 +/- wooded acres. Views, timber, game, privacy and isolation under 30 minutes from...
- 54.02 Acres
- Remote Land
This beautiful estate offers 39ac +/-, main home, guest house, 12-stall barn with indoor ring and outdoor dressage arena, over 10ac of fenced paddocks,...
- 3,600 Sq Ft
- 39.23 Acres
Enjoy stunning mountain views as you wind down the private lane to this custom built country estate. Sitting on 29 +/- acres, this 5,000...
- 5,045 Sq Ft
- 29.63 Acres
Enjoy scenic seclusion in the middle of 16.15 +/- wooded hilltop acres in this newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Thoughtfully redone in...
- 1,900 Sq Ft
- 16.15 Acres
- Homestead, Remote Land
Mountain view homesites only 1.5 miles to Blue Ridge Parkway entry. Enjoy your own native hardwood forest as a backyard. 57.62 ac +/- wit...
- 57.65 Acres
- Homestead, Remote Land
Massive $100,000 price reduction! Over 1.6 mile of native trout stream with luxuriously rustic home on 323 acres +/- of native hardwood forest. Pristine...
- 2,194 Sq Ft
- 323.59 Acres
Savor beauty and seclusion with long distance views from a luxurious Virginia mountain estate. Set among 182 acres +/-, the home features 5 bedrooms...
- 5,859 Sq Ft
- 182 Acres