30 pristine acres of survival property for sale located in southeast Manitoba, Canada. Direct access to the huge boreal forest which is crown land. $1,300,000.
Years of living and homesteading in the wilderness of Canada has given us the essential knowledge and experience when it comes to the market’s needs. Among the many demands we handle, this includes bug out property for doomsday prepers. With our unique property and surrounding landscape, we provide a safe and private retreat for your needs. Property is already zoned for multiple subdivisions or you can have it all for your own. Survival features include:
- 30 acres.
- Not bordering a major highway
- Independent water source, from water on the property which consists of a river, or good potential for a well.
- Good potential for septic system.
- Independent heating available , such as wood heat from a lifetime supply of trees on property and surrounding crown land
- Various solid granite rock formations to build on or within.